Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Reason to Smile

I discovered gingham this weekend!  :)  I created the gingham with some ink & my striped embossing folder.  The pattern is perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!  Also, I'm including it in the So Shelli Creative Challenge for July which is to incorporate products new to you.  :)


I also used a new item available August 1!  It's Framelits - Holidays Ornaments which is a set of dies for ornaments but I used it as a vase. 

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi
Stamp: A Reason to Smile, Apothecary Art
Accessories: Top Note Die, Framelits -Holiday Ornaments, Big Shot, Dazzling Details, Shimmer Mist, Stripes Embossing Folder

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Loving that gingham! Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

How clever to make your own gingham! I will have to give it a try. Love the sparkle on your stamped panel, too. :) Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!