Wednesday, July 18, 2012

1st Birthday Wishes

My little cousin, Kaylyn is celebrating her1st birthday this weekend so I made this bright & cheery card just for her!  :)  I used three new stamp sets here - Reason to Smile, Memorable Moments, & Four Seasons.
I'm entering this in the follow challenges:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Temping Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red
Paper: Brights DSP
Stamps: Reason to Smile, Four Seasons, Memorable Moments
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Punch, Dazzling Details, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!! Love the sun rays! Bright and cheery--great card!

Angela McKay, Stampin Up Demonstrator said...

Julz, this is GORGEOUS! I totally have to try that! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week! I can't wait to see more of your work in the future!

Sandra Farrell said...

Wonderful work - What a happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

Georgeann Manning said...

oh my gosh, how FUN!!! i may have to CASE this!! what a happy card! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Georgeann Manning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.