Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's a Diva Party!

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration DT is having one wild diva party this month!  I love the theme especially the Zebra print!  :)  In fact, I made my own "zebra print" inspired ribbon.  Can you guess what NEW stamp I used?  (See the supply list for the answer!)




Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Mambo Melon from the Brights DSP pack
Ink: Basic Black, Mambo Melon
Stamps: Memorable Moments, Four Seasons (The Zebra print is made from the leaf stamp!)
Accessories: Big Shot, Striped Embossing Folder, Edgelits, Framelits, White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones, Shimmer Mist

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

7 comments:

melissa said...

this is a very cute card love it TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that shimmer mist - good job getting it on your photo! Thanks for joining in with I Spy!

Cori said...

Super cute card! I love how you stamped the ribbon and added the glimmer mist! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration this month! :)

Kim Teasdale said...

You had me at Shimmer Mist! Love all of that sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches :D

Allison said...

Too cute! I love how you stamped the ribbon--fabulous idea. Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Celebration!

Rochelle said...

Love how you made you own ribbon! Very creative! Thanks for playing along this month with us at the SCIC blog!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Adorable!! I bet it is super sparkly IRL. Thanks for playing with us at SCIC! Stop by tomorrow and see what we are celebrating next!