Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sneak Peak Day 2

Welcome back to another Sneak Peek! 
Today I have two stamps from two new stamp sets for you!  :)


I randomly stamped the butterfly from the Four Seasons stamp set in Versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I sponged three colors of ink and spritzed with some Shimmer Mist.  I used the Scallop Edgelit for the sides and added the sentiment from the new Memorable Moments.  A little Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon and I'm done!  :)  I think I'll submit this for the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge: Emboss Resist.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific Blue, Island Indigo
Stamp Sets: Memorable Moments, Four Seasons
Accessories: Shimmer Paint, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Edgelits, Big Shot

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

7 comments:

Krista said...

You're on a roll with the emboss resist....fun technique to use with this stamp, too. Great use of color....so pretty!!!! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamed Sentiments.

ebeth9267 said...

Such yummy colors on your card! Thanks for sharing another great emboss resist card at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Erika Clark said...

Julz, you are a busy girl! That Edgelits work must have taken some patience, it turned out perfect! I love your multicolored butterfly image, it's so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us again at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

Diane Vander Galien said...

Wow!!! Love the pretty color combo!!! Great job with the emboss resist technique!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

~Erica~ said...

So cool! The shommer paint really adds so much to this card! I don't ever use it. I forget about it! You've inspired me to go dig it out.. ;-) Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Bobbie said...

SO lovely. Love how you used a combination of colors for the sponging. And thanks for telling us how you did the edging...that had me fooled until I read it. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very pretty colors, you can't go wrong with blue and green. The butterflies are really pretty with this technique! Thanks for playing at HSS!