Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bright Summer Days Challenge & a Sneak Peek!




I'm so honored & excited to be part of SUO Challenge's Guest Design Team!  Bright Summer Days is the theme and I think this hits the mark with it's cheery colors & sparkling butterfly!  

Update: Check this post for my tutorial on a Sunburst Style Card.


I hope you join us this week & bring your own take on Bright Summer Days!  
Head on over to SUO Challenges for more information!

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Paper: Brights Designer Series Paper
Ink: Tempting Turqouise, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Four Seasons
Accessories: Dazzling Details, Shimmer Paint, Edgelits, Big Shot, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Framelits, Watercolor Crayons

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

5 comments:

Deb said...

Such a cheerful summer card. I love what you did with all the colored paper. Looks like it took a bit of time to line them all up.

Lisa said...

Very bright an fun! I'm glad you showed us how to create your colorful rainbow! Really neat effect and a great way to use paper scraps! Fun being a guest designer with you at SUO Challenges!

Bonnie said...

These are the prettiest sun rays I have ever seen and what a wonderful way to use DSP! Great job, Julz!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Very bright & cheerful! Perfect for the challenge.

Heidi Baks said...

I love this starburst style card. I'm gonna have to give it a try. Thanks for guest designing for SUO Challenges.