Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today I am Superwoman!

LOL  Yes that's right!  Today, I am Superwoman and somehow managed to get everything done on my list this evening.  That would include making Strawberry Margarita bars & a Baked Ham for work tomorrow, a decorated Easter Egg (pictures to come), and a card for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Name That Tune! 

I chose Imagine by John Lennon as my song and one thing you can always do is find a million possibilities in the sea! 


I'll be back tomorrow with more details.
Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

How fun is this?! Loves me some John Lennon . . . fabulous inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

Virginia L. said...

I love John Lennon and his song "imagine" ! Love the colors and embossed background you created! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!