Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Spectrum

I was craving something different and wanted to use a stamp in a different way that my normal ink it up process.  I started looking at the doily stamp today and thought why not a spectrum of colors?  I picked up my Watercolor Crayons and started coloring away.  A little spritz of water, a little spritz of shimmer, and Voila!


Then I did the same thing using the stamp and the Organza Ribbon!  LOVE it!!!  

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Real Red
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Hello Doily!
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons - Brights, Rhinestones, White Organza Ribbon, Shimmer Mist

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

6 comments:

Patti said...

What a great idea. Your doily is beautiful. Love all the doily items and this is a great way to show this one off.

stampinbygenny.com said...

Great idea! I never would have thought to use different colors. I bet this card looks fabulous in person. Thanks so much for your design team entry to Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Angela McKay, Stampin Up Demonstrator said...

Great job Julz... rainbows just seem to make me happy!

Thanks so much for joining us for the Design Team Tryouts!

Erin Gonzales said...

Super cute project, great stamp to use your WCC on!! THanks for trying out for HSS!!

Dawn Braun said...

Such a pretty card, love the rainbow!! Best of luck with entering over at the HSS DT tryouts! :)

inkedx2 said...

Love the rainbow effect on the doily stamp! Very pretty. Thanks for trying out for our design team.