Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Addicted to Butterflies

I think I'm addicted to butterflies.  In fact, I'm POSITIVE I'm addicted to butterflies!  ;)  I'm sure there's a twelve step program out there for me somewhere but I just don't care!  LOL

I created this Easel card using Framelits!  The Sweet Stop has a sketch challenge this week that was perfect for my little easel card which also incorporated the Spring Challenge at the SUO Challenge Blog.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Paper: Everday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Stamp: Apothecary Art
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Big Shot, Framelits, Texturz Plates, Beautiful Wings Embosslits,Clear Embossing Powder

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

4 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wow! This is so Pretty! Love your Wonderful shaped easel card and the Darling butterflies! I'm a bit of a sucker for butterflies myself, lol 8-) Wonderful colors and design! So glad you could play along with us at The Sweet Stop. 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Mary Brown said...

FABULOUS easel card! I need to try it with the framelits! Thanks for joining in the SUO challenge!

Heidi Baks said...

Love your colors! That's funny about the 12 step butterfly program... I have a DT friend who could use it too! :) Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

Hey, it isn't nice for Heidi to talk about me like that (yes, I need to be in the same program....but I don't want to!!). Another beautiful easel! Glad to see you this week at SUO Challenges!