Sunday, February 26, 2012

50th Birthday


My friend Bruce recently celebrated the big 5-0! I made this cute little card for him to celebrate! (Please excuse the glare! :( I forgot to take the picture prior to packaging it up in a clear envelope.)

I'll enter this in the SUO Only Challenge: Birthday Cards.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo
Stamps: Create a Cupcake set
Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Build a Cupcake Punch, Big Shot, Ovals Die, Clear Embossing Powder, Glitter

Have a fab day!
Julz :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great "guy" card! I'm sure he appreciated it for his milestone birthday! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

A milestone deserves this kind of sparkle! Super card. Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

Heidi Baks said...

Aw, he is going to feel special with all that bling! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.