Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Pinterest"ing

I've joined the ranks of Pinterest peeps! ;) Actually my initial thought was to put up a "wish list" of things I would like so my SIL would know exactly what to get me for Christmas. ;) She always asks me for a list and I always forget to give her one. This way I just toss in some fun things I'd like and she can look to see what I'm wishing for! :) Anyways while I was browsing, I found this cute pouch! I had to make my own, for sure!

Do you know what my banner is made out of? The cupcake liner part of the Build-a-Cupcake punch!!! Cute huh? I'm just all about that Silver Glimmer Paper right now! LOVE! IT!

Of course, some little Ghiradelli's inside for the recipient! :)
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White
Paper: Designer Series Patterned Paper in Mambo Melon, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Shimmer Paint, Mini Clothespins, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Scallop Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Build-a-Cupcake Punch
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

No comments: