Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Glittery Dots

Who doesn't love glittery dots? Especially when you don't have to fuss with the glitter yourself! ;) I used the new Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper which has two choices of glittery backgrounds. I decided to go with the dots on this project. The poinsettia was created by paper piecing four poinsettias in Cherry Cobbler & Blushing Bride.
See the inside? It's a great little window!
Challenges:
I used the Just Add Ink challenge of:
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride
Stamps: Pines & Poinsettias, Word Play, Delightful Decorations
Accessories: Big Shot, Rhinestones, Peekaboo Frames Bigz Die, Dazzling Diamonds, Top Note Die

Have a fab day!
Julz

7 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Love seeing the Peek-a-boo frames used for something else!! Great job!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is just too cute. Love the peek-a-boo frame like this. I would never have thought of this. Great job

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the peek-a-boo frame and those shiny red polka dots just finish off this card perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink Julz.

Jodene said...

Such a pretty Christmas card and I love the little opening frame! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :)

Tiffany Bauer said...

Too cute and I love the peek-a-boo!!!

Patti Chesky said...

Adorable!!! I love the little sentiment hidden on the inside!

Selene Kempton said...

So very pretty!