Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thinkin' Pink

It's all about Pink this October! Pink, you say???
Yes, THINK PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
I don't know anyone who hasn't been personally effected by Breast Cancer. Below is a picture of my grandmother who was diagnosed with it two years ago. She's 100% cancer free now!

Hand Stamped Sentiments & Stampin' w/Brenda both have challenges up this week to THINK PINK! I used this great sketch challenge at Stampin' 411 for my layout.
Supplies: All Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio
Have a fab day!
Julz

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Love it so much! Simple and to the point, what a nice tribute:) Congrats to your grandmother. That is so great. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

A perfect way to remember and honor your grandmother's fight with breast cancer! Happy to hear she is cancer free now! So glad you shared your work with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

stampinbygenny said...

Very nice scrapbook page. I'm so glad you're grandmother is cancer-free. I like that your photo is black and white. It's a great focal point for pink script background. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Hey Julz:) I love the simplicity of your page... so effective! Thanks so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! Hope to see you back in the future!

Tammy Fite said...

Cute scrapbook page!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great Little Scrap Page...thanks for sharing.

Jean Addis said...

Great idea to use the sketch for a SB page. What a lovely tribute to your grandmother. Thank goodness she is now cancer free.

Tiffany Bauer said...

What a super cute layout!! Love how you used this sketch for a layout and I love doing that!!