Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spooky Treats

Halloween is coming up and you know what that means! Its my most fav holiday of the year!!! I have a package ready to send out to my mom tomorrow for her birthday and I'll add in these cute Halloween treats for my parents & Grandma. The Peekaboo Frames & Cellophane Bags made these treats a snap to make!

I decided to add these to the challenge for CAS-ual Fridays CFC24:
"Create a Clean And Simple Halloween project with NO orange. Not even a tiny spot!" The orange M&Ms totally do not count! ;)


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Ink, Basic Black
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Accessories: Bigz L Die Peekaboo Frames, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Cellophane 1"x8" bags

Have a fab day!

Julz

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is an adorable little treat project Julz...love it!!!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my gosh - so cute and clever!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!