Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Pines & Poinsettias

My mom's birthday was a few weeks ago and I made her this card in favorite color using the Pines & Poinsettias set.



I started out by inking up the large Hello Doily stamp with Versamark and sprinkling Pewter Embossing Powder over it. The loveliness of this color is just wonderful after you heat it up! I colored the flower stamp with Elegant Eggplant & Pear Pizzazz markers, stamped twice, and cut them both out. I added some rhinestones for a little bling.

I also made this cute little Sour Cream Treat Holder to hold some lipgloss to her using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder & the Decorative Label Punch.


I'm going to enter this in The Play Date Cafe Inspiration Challenge.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Confetti Cream
Paper: Designer Series Patterned Paper
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp: Hello Doily, Pines & Poinsettias, Create-a-Cupcake
Accessories: Rhinestones, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Mini Clothespin

Have a fab day!
Julz

1 comment:

Jaclyn Miller said...

The gold on your card is absolutely beautiful - a great unique take. Thank you so much for joining The Play Date Cafe on its 2nd Anniversary!