Monday, October 24, 2011

A little Thank You!

I've been playing around with the new holiday set Pines & Poinsettias to try to use it in non-traditional holiday colors. I made a simple Thank You card for my mother-in-law who was sweet to think of us on our 10 year anniversary this past week. :) I inked up the stamp with Pure Poppy & Wild Wasabi markers prior to stamping the flowers in either corner. I added a strip of the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper underneath my sentiment. Added a little bling w/rhinestones & Dazzling Details & Voila! I think I'll add this to the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Add a little color to your stamed image.
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Pines & Poinsettias
Accessories: Dazzling Details, Rhinestones

Have a fab day!
Julz :)

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura