Sunday, October 30, 2011

Double the fun!

Here are my last two Halloween inspired posts for this year!


The first is my favorite card! I just love white pumpkins! Something about the odd color and greenish tint just really inspire me. I chose to pick out the ivory and green items from the inspiration picture above from Hand Stamped Sentiments to create my design. I added a bit of quilling with my twisting vines and distressed the edges of the stem with my sissors.


The second is a cute little treat holder for any goblins who venture my stoop this Halloween. Which honestly, is very unlikely living so far out in the boonies, but one can always hope! :0) I created this one for the Stampin' Royalty Halloween Challenge.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Pumpkin Card:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Stamps: Perfect Punches, Hello Doily
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals die, Elegant Lines Embossing folder

Top Note Treat Holder:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Accessories: Shimmer Mist, Big Shot, Top Note Die

Have a fab day!

Julz

6 comments:

DAWN Braun said...

Love your white pumpkin, I'm a HUGE fan of them too! And your quilled vines are awesome! The rich greens pair well with the POP of white, thanks for sharing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Have a wonderful Halloween!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

White pumpkins are my favorite! Love how yours turned looks on this card. The colors really stand out. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

inkedx2 said...

Love your pumpkin card. There is a lot of texture on your card. Those vines are super cute. I need to remember that. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Susie said...

Love your monochromatic pumpkin card!

stampinbygenny said...

Such a pretty card! Love the white pumpkin with the green. So elegant! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I liked the white pumpkin too! I never thought to make one! Great idea and cute card! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!