Sunday, August 14, 2011

Double, er, Triple Up!

This past month has been so super crazy busy for me! I started my new job which I love but I'm stuggling to get my balance back since my change also changed my hours. I'm now an 8-5er again instead of random day/evening hours. Today is the first day I've had a chance to get inky in FOREVA!
Anyways, I found some super fun challenges and am going to try to whip out 5 cards today! ;) Here's the first! I made this great 3x3 easel card plus matching envelope which can easily be tucked into a gift. This card was so easy peasy plus it took me less than 10 minutes to make!
Challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays conspired with Clean & Simple Stamping for this great sketch challenge.

The Play Date Cafe has a great color challenge of Fudge, Goldenrod, & Teal.
I also added the Splitcoaststampers Technique of Heat Embossing on Dry Embossing.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Old Olive & Pacific Point to create the Teal color, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Create a Cupcake, Strength & Hope
Accessories: Rhinestones, Decorative Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots, Clear Embossing Powder, Acetate
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

6 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a clever card fold, and love that butterfly. So glad you found time to play! THanks for playing with us at The PLay Date Cafe!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Great use of this week's colors and love that you've combined techniques. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So pretty and innovative! Love the unique fold, and your colors are beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie Day said...

What a great card fold, love that glittered butterfly :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

Haseeb said...

your card is beautiful but thing i didn't like is the black color it doesn't look good in that.

Plastic business cards 
Plastic Card