Sunday, June 19, 2011

You Mean the World to Me!

I thought I'd play with some new My Digital Studio products today. I wasn't real sure that I'd use the stamp set The Open Sea much so I thought I'd purchase it as a digital download. What a great option that is & what a great stamp set this is! I can definitely see myself using this more in the future! :)
I used the jac-inks Sketch Challenge #10 as my starting point. I was able to adjust not only the size of the world, but also vary the brad sizes as well to curve around the globe.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Nautical Expedition
Accessories: Designer Brad Stars
To all the great fathers out there, Happy Father's Day!
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

1 comment:

Ann Craig said...

Wow Julz, this is such an interesting result using the My Digital Studio. We don't have access to that in Aus yet,so I'm in awe of your creations. Love the different brad sizes and your colours too. Thanks for joining us at jac-inks challenges.