Monday, June 13, 2011

Updated Events - June 13

Here is a list of upcoming events.
Email me if you'd like to attend as space is limited! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Scrapbook Expo
Stop by and see me at the Stampin' Up! Booth! All of my customers will get a special gift for stopping by using the code word I send out in my newsletter for June. Sending out one more reminder with the code on June 25 so email me to become a subscriber if you are not already on the list!


WHEN:

Friday, July 8 at 10am - 6pm
Saturday, July 9 at 9am - 5:00pm


WHERE: Gwinnett Center

6400 Sugarloaf Parkway

Duluth, GA, 30097


COST: $7 advance tickets or $9 at the door



~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello Blossoms Class

The cost of the class is going to be $12.00 per person. This cost will include the single stamp called Hello Blossoms – found in the Summer Mini Catalog. In addition to the stamp, each person will be making three projects with the stamp.


*Reserve your spot by July 5*


WHEN: Sunday, July 17, 2-4p


WHERE: My house in Flovilla

8 spots available

No comments: