Thursday, May 26, 2011

What to do with all that retired DSP

Our annual Strawberry Festival is coming up again for our church and I needed to make up some crafts for the craft table. I decided to make up some of those Flower Clips with all my retired Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I love things to make that I can easily mass produce!


My little set up: Clips, Flowers, & brads


Halfway there:



The end result:Supplies: All Stampin' Up! except the clothespins

DSP: Ice Cream Parlor (retired from Sale-a-Bration)

Stamps: So Happy for You (retired from Sale-a-Bration)

Accessories: brads, Crystal Effects, Shimmer Mist, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Island Floral Bigz Die


Here's my Cocoa. He was a bit tired from all of his hard work and decided to take a nap in the middle of the process! ;)


Have a fab day!


Julz ;)

No comments: