Monday, May 9, 2011

Vintage Heart Garland

A few months ago, I saw this adorable heart garland on {scrappergirl} and knew it was perfect for my mom for Mother's Day. She's more into sentimental things now than material items so I thought this would be super sweet!



I used pictures of Scooter & me, Mom & Dad, Mom, Grandma, & me, my brother & his wife plus the grandchildren. The Love Letters DSP was the perfect fit for her victorian style dining room as well. :) Definitely a simple project to make but has great impact! I used My Digital Studio to place the photos in the order I wanted and then printed them out.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up! unless noted
DSP: Love Letter
Accessories: My Digital Studio, Very Vanilla Seam Ribbon, Gloss Photo Paper (non SU!)

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

I LOVE how yours turned out! Shelley (scrappergirl)