Monday, May 23, 2011

Use those Ribbon Scraps!

I *should* be cleaning right now, but I was totally inspired by this amazing post I found on the Simplicity blog. Susan has such amazing creations & they are so clean and simple! Susan was actually inspired by another cardmaker's post in the Card Creations magazine. It's a super way to use up this ribbon scraps we all have lying around.
I used my Ornament punch on a 3x3" piece of Shimmer Mist sprayed Very Vanilla cardstock. On the back side, I added some SNAIL to either side of the punched piece and placed my Seam Ribbon scraps. Keep that punched out piece as well! You'll use that with the ornament stamp to create the sentiment. I added some new Baker's Twine & Rhinestones to complete the look. The whole card took less than 10 minutes! This could so easily be a set of Christmas cards!!! :)
Challenges:
I used Baker's Twine, Early Espresso, & Ink
Ok this is my last entry for this week's challenge! I promise! ;)
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red
Stamp: Delightful Decorations
Accessories: Seam Ribbon-Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Baker's Twine in white/Early Espresso, Shimmer Mist, Ornament Punch, Rhinestones
Now, back to cleaning! ;)
Have a fab day!
Julz

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty, great christmas bling :0
Jenny x

Susan Raihala said...

Oh how wonderfully sparkly!!!!! And I love the baker's twine, too!

Linda McClain said...

Oh, how fun. Love your Christmas ornament. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Kryssi said...

Cute ornaments!! Very pretty card..Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic holiday card! Love your colors and the choice bling! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

So sparkly beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Bling is perfect for a Christmas card - so pretty. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.