Friday, May 27, 2011

Upcoming Events - Updated May 27

Here is a list of upcoming events.
Email me if you'd like to attend as space is limited! :)

One Sheet Wonder Stamp Camp
WHEN: June 8, 10a-12n

WHERE: My House in Flovilla

WHAT: Use one sheet of Designer Series paper to make a variety of cards

6 spots available


COST: $10

RSVP BY: June 6

BRING: Your own adhesive, papercutter, bone folder, and scissors


~~~~~~


Scrapbook Expo

Stop by and see me at the Stampin' Up! Booth! All of my customers will get a special gift for stopping by using the code word I send out in my newsletter for June. The next newsletter will go out on June 3 so email me to become a subscriber if you are not already on the list!


WHEN: Friday, July 8 at 10am - 6pm
Saturday, July 9 at 9am - 5:00pm


WHERE: Gwinnett Center

6400 Sugarloaf Parkway

Duluth, GA, 30097


COST: $7 advance tickets or $9 at the door


No comments: