Sunday, May 1, 2011

MDS Swatch Book



In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, I'm going to show you a few swatches each week from the Swatchbook that I'm creating for someone special! ;) I used the The Play Date Cafe Challenge 79 of Red, Lime, & Gray for my Color Inspiration. Stampin' Royalty Challenge 69 had a great sketch challenge that fit the page perfectly.




In place of the brads on the top corner, I used small pictures of Lucas. Here's a close up!







With My Digital Studio you can easily create special pages for a swatch book! Once I've finished all my pages, I can send away for it to be printed and bound.



Have a fab day!



Julz ;)

5 comments:

Fiona said...

what a cute mini LO Julz! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

Michele Gross said...

Oh Julz! So cute!! Great job with the colors!! Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

How cute is this?! LOVE the way you've incorporated the colors, Julz! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Sandra Farrell said...

too cute. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

TOOOOO cute! Those pictures are def. perfect for scrapping! LOVE it! Hugs to your little one:) Great job!! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}