Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just for You in blue!



Here's my Mother's Day card for my Grandma. She <3's blue! I added some Mother of Pearl flowers to this using Shimmer Paint.








This is for the Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge & it's a Blog Hop! How fun is that! Join us with your own creation & hop around to see all the great projects!



Supplies: All Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point

Paper: Blueberry Crisp DSP

Stamp: Afterthoughts

Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Die, Island Floral Die, brads, Shimmer Paint in Champange Mist, Seam Ribbon in Very Vanilla, Square Lattice Embossing Folder


Have a fab day!

Julz


3 comments:

Kristie said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! I love the shimmer on the flowers :)

njburk said...

WOW--what a great job on this--those flowers are fantastic!
TFS, Nola

MJ said...

Wonderful job on this! I love the blues and those flowers are just stunning. Thanks so much for playing along. I am so sorry to be so late on my comments.