Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dad, You ROCK!



My Dad loves music so I thought this cute jean pocket card using the Faux Fabric tutorial from Splitcoaststampers would be great for Father's Day! I'll enter this in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge: Stamp It sponsored by Market Street Stamps!



After stamping the guitars, I ran the Pacific Point cardstock thru the Square Lattice Embossing folder, distressed the edges, then inked them up with Pacific Point. I added some faux stitching
with a Basic Black marker.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake

DSP: Blueberry Crisp

Ink: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Basic Black

Stamps: Fast Fun Notes, Friends Rock

Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Billboard Letters


Have a fab day!

Julz ;)



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love your fun and unique card. You reminded me that I need to get busy and make some dad cards too! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.