Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sliding Pop Up Cupcake Card

I have a bright & fun card to share with you today! It's a Sliding Pop Up Card. Very fun & really easy (well, after you make your first one and you get all the measurements down)! ;)
Splitcoaststampers.com has a great tutorial for a Sliding Pop-Up Card. Slide the bottom out to discover the message! I think I'll make some more of these this week! :)


A great sketch, huh? I love it! :)
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: A Citrus Celebration:
There are some combos that are tough for me and this would be one! LOL Though I'd recently thought to myself that I hadn't used much orange or yellow lately, it took me alittle bit of time to put this color combo together. I was inspired by the polka dots though and tried to incorporate them in many different ways from the Polka Dot Embossing to the Patterned Paper to the sprinkles on the cupcake frosting.

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock/Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Designer Series Patterned Paper, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Word Play, Create a Cupcake
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, Large Scallop Punch, Medium Scallop Punch, Shimmer Mist, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Whisper White Silk Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons

There are only 8 more days until Sale-a-Bration is over!
That means only 8 more days to receive FREE Stamp Sets with every $50 order!
Check out more info & to place an order HERE!

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

6 comments:

Hands On said...

What a great way to use the sketch! Fun colours. So glad you shared with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Michey said...

This card is AWESOME! I love how interactive it is, and your color scheme is fabulous! Thanks so much for the inspiration! =D

onecraftymama said...

Very cool! What a fun card to play with...and I love the buttons :)

Patti said...

What a clever way to interpret the sketch. Great for a birthday - so cheerful. TFS

Cath said...

Hey Julz! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for giving it a go! :)

Georgeann Manning said...

Super fun! love it! thanks for playing this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge!