Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy New Baby!


My cousin, Bobbi Jo is having a baby this summer & I realized I needed to get crackin' on my baby cards b/c my brother & his wife are also having a baby soon! Lots of new babies coming our way! :)


This card is full of challenges!










Pick one or all of the following to use in your creation. *I used mini print patterned paper, blue, ribbon, flowers, border punches, paper piecing, circles, & scallops.*

Here's your FTR8 recipe. Pattern Paper – Stripes and mini print

Colors – Blue, Green and Brown

Stamps – Children, Kittens

Color Mediums – Prismacolors

Embellishments – pearls, buttons, ribbon, flowers

Tools – Border punches, die cuts

Techniques – sewing, paper piecing, paper piercing, tissue box (or other paper boxes), coloring sky with Prismacolors, crochet flower

Theme – Spring, Childhood

Shapes – Circles, ovals, scallops Miscellaneous – Tissues

So Bobbi Jo is having a girl and I thought this super cute gate card would be perfect for her little one! It's got sparkle & girlyness all over it! :)

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point

DSP: Ice Cream Parlor Ink: Basic Black

Stamp: Fast Fun NotesAccessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Medium Circle Punch, brads, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Shimmer Mist, Scallop Trim Border Punch


Have a fab day!

Julz ;)

7 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Ah, what a cutie. Just simple goodness. Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Kerin said...

Love all of the elements on this card, great colors too!

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation love the colours thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall.

christine xx

The Spotted Chick said...

Look at you, you're the CHALLENGE QUEEN! OMG, I have a a hard time getting two challenges into one card. Girl you ROCK! I love how this card opens and the design is AWESOME! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Connie said...

Very fun card! I love how the card opens! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Really cute....love the fancy fold.

Selene Kempton said...

So totally pretty! I love the fold!