Monday, February 28, 2011

Sparkling Stained Glass Sweet Summer

I finally had a chance to ink up these great flowers from the Sale-a-Bration set Sweet Summer! These were perfect for a little "sparkling stained glass". This is also a cute variation of the Easel Card but it's twisted. jac-inks has a great inspiration photo this week to challenge us to feel the warmth! I'm so looking forward to spring let me tell you!!!



Supplies: All Stampin' Up except acetate
Cardstock: Whisper White
DSP: Ice Cream Parlor
Stamps: Sweet Summer, Perfect Punches
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Acetate sheet, Supernova Fine Stampin' Glitter, Crystal Effects

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)


4 comments:

Ann Craig said...

Love this card Julz. I'm a bling fan from way back and you've created such a stunning design. I'm hoping things are warming up for you all in the northern hemisphere - this card certainly warms my heart. Thanks for playing along at jac-inks challenges.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Julz - this is simply stunning! I love your clean lines and all of the bling - divine! Gorgeous take on this weeks inapiration photo!! Thanks for playing along with 'jac-inks' this week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda Guest Designer

Susan Carlson said...

Love the use of the glitter! I'm following you vis Stampin' Connection. Im also following you now via Networked Blogs.

Susan

~Create Me Pink~ said...

Such a pretty card! Love this technique ...TFS! You have some really cute stuff on your blog....esp like your layout...

I'm def a follower of your blog...please stop by and follow me as well! Thanks :)

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com