Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sharin' the Love!



In the midst of all my travel drama this weekend due to the weather, imagine my surprise to receive a Stylish Blogger Award from Jayme Ziemer over at Closet Stampin' - (BTW, the Superbowl Win Excitement post is definitely worth checking out for all you GB Packer fans!), Ellen Uhl over at Create & Stamp w/Ellen - (Great ideas in her Growing Green post!) & Cindy over at Turtle Creations - (the Orchid Opulence Wedding post is so elegant!). Holy cow!!!! Thank you so much ladies! I am totally floored but very honored! :0)

When you recieve this award you are to pay it forward and follow these rules:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog (THANKS!!!)
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

Eight things about me:
  • I love to line dance! In fact, when I went home this weekend, my bestie Dawn and I went out with my mom and stepsister to go dancing! Dawn & I were both on a line dancing team in travel school.
  • One day, I want to go skydiving.
  • I love to travel & plan to go to Spain.
  • My indulgences: Grilled Mozzarella Cheese & Hard Salami Paninis, White Chocolate Tiramisu, Reese's Miniatures White Chocolate PB Cups, Slim Jims
  • My favorite stampings things: butterfly stamps, glitter, glitter embossing powder, ribbon.
  • My husband & I are celebrating our ten year anniversary this year! :) Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
  • The beach is my absolute favorite place to be! I love the smells, the sand between my toes, & the peaceful feeling that settles over me! Must be my Pisces side kickin' in!
  • Every vacation or mini-vacation, my husband & I always visit an aquarium but I just finally went to the Atlanta Aquarium in December! LOL We just haven't made time to go while we're actually here in town. ;)

I pass the Stylish Blogger Award on to some very inspiration ladies:

Julie B - Julie B' Stampin' Space

Leena - A La Cards
Sandi MacIver
Tiffany - Pink Stampede
Renee - Renee's Scrampin' Spot

Leslii - Studio 23
Patty - What are you Inking?

Have a fab day ladies!

Julz ;)

4 comments:

Julie B said...

Thanks so much for the blog award! I am honored, and you are so sweet! Hugs, Julie B

Tiffany Csalovszki said...

Thanks for the nomination! I love your creations!!

Tiffany

Leena Girsa said...

Thanks so much for the stylish blogger nomination! Your blog is fab too!

Hugs,
Leena
http://alacards.blogspot.com

Leslii@Studio 23 said...

So super cool to have been picked as one of the 8 nominated to get a Stylish Blogger Award! Way cool and a great big thank you with big hugs :)

Peace
Leslii
http://studio23hudson.blogspot.com