Friday, February 25, 2011

My Challenge


I host a workshop in the AM during the week for a few ladies. They decided today to challenge me! They finished all four cards in about an hour and 15 minutes so they said to me, "Let's make another one! We want to see what you can come up with on the spot!" LOL Boy, the pressure was on, but I think the card I created off the top of my head was pretty cute and they enjoyed it! :)
I used two new Sale-a-Bration sets Sweet Summer & So Happy For You. I've been wanting to play with them for two weeks now! YIKES! Just no time to do so until today! YAY!

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Markers: Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets: Sweet Summer, So Happy For You
Accessories: Very Vanilla Silk Ribbon, Brights Designer Button Collection

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Cute! Now you know, since you pulled it off this time, they are going to challenge you again! Better have another killer design in your back pocket for next time!! Shock and awe :D

Renee said...

this is adorable! love it, now following from SC Stop over and befriend me :D great blog. hugz n blessings.

Sharon Lyons said...

Great card! I’m your newest follower from SC #239, http://sharonsstampshack.blogspot.com/ Follow me when you get a chance!