Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Add Ink: A Burst of Color Challenge


Just Add Ink has a great challenge this week! Using this photo as inspiration, add your own burst of color to your creation.




I used the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge as my base.




This is super CAS and I made it in about 5 minutes from start to finish. Everything was stamped directly onto the designer paper except the butterfly which was stamped and embossed on an additional scrap piece of designer paper.




Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, retired SU! DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Perfect Punches, Flight of the Butterfly, Valentine Defined
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Whisper White 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

3 comments:

Rachel Moore said...

for a 5 minute card it turned out really well , love it

Mae Collins said...

A lovely card, I almost used the mojo sketch myself with this week's JAI inspiration challenge! Thanks for playing.

Chanda Stehlik said...

This is so cute and cheerful! I love it! TYFS! I'm your latest follower from SC! Stop on by some time! Thanks!

chanda stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com