Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm the "Pick of the Party" at Stampin' Celebration!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


Today sure has been a crazy day and it started at 7a! After a visit to the doc to find out my husband has the flu Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net, I drove him home and went back out for soup, Kleenex, & meds. Poor guy just can't catch a break! This is the second viral infection he's had since January 1! I came back home and made him as comfy as possible before jumping in the shower and then starting work a few minutes later. Thankfully, I work from home! WHEW! One less drive for me! But I've definitely had a whirlwind morning so far! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


What a nice surprise to find that I was one of the Top 3 picks this week at the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge blog!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net This is the card that was chosen.



They have a new challenge up this week which is awesome! Come play with us!

Have a fab day!

Julz ;)

No comments: