Friday, February 11, 2011

Heard from the Heart

Today I have a special My Digital Studio Hybrid card to share with you! A few weeks ago I printed off a bunch of sayings and heart images using My Digital Studio. I am still building my supplies of inks up and don't have all the colors I would like to yet but MDS makes that so easy peasy! I can just add the images and sentiments I want in the colors I want, print it off, cut and paste! It's great! So today, I'm using Melon Mambo & Whisper White. I actually found some retired SU! DSP in my stash that matched too! :) Thanks to MDS, this card literally took 5 minutes!

It qualifies for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge & the jac-inks color challenge: neutrals + one color.

Supplies: Stampin' Up & My Digital Studio
Cardstock: Whisper White, retired DSP
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, (I can't recall the names of the Hearts stamp set so I'll need to update that in a bit.)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Half Pearls

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Lovely monochromatic card, Julz! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Davina Allgrim said...

Cute card. Following through SC, #322.
http://teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com