Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cupcake Slit Latch Gift Card Holder



Using a Splitcoaststampers.com tutorial, , I created this cute Cupcake Birthday Slit Latch Gift Card Holder. You could easily switch colors on this to personalize it for your recipient with his/her favorite colors! The Build a Cupcake Punch made this super easy peasy and fast!



The inside:

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Paper: Designer Series Paper in Brights
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, Silver brad, Sliver Glass Glitter, Whisper White Silk Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

5 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute cards. I am now following you from SC. I also have a Challenge blog with some of my SU friends that you might like. www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com the challenge starts every friday

Thanks and Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com #312

helloholley said...

Adorable!!! Now I must try one of these!!! ;)

Cindy said...

Love your gift card holder; colors are beautiful; nice and rich. I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award!! I've just been following your blog a short while; great blog! To see what you have to do, visit me at:
http://turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com/

Ann Schach said...

I love the design of this gift card holder! Very classy! I am now following you from Stampin' Connection. http://www.stampinchic.com

Chio said...

Love it! What a cute card, following from Stampin' Connection! I'm Chio, www.craftyqt.blogspot.com

Thanx!

Chio