Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy weekend!

Whew! Boy, was my weekend in OH just crazy as could be! I headed home to host a Stampin' Up workshop and a Scrapbook-in-a-Day workshop for family & friends on Saturday. It was great! I got to see my bestie, Dawn and my friend, Mindy who was home visiting her family. Mindy lives in San Diego now and Dawn just moved back to OH from UT so it was wonderful to catch up with them! I was also able to visit with some family as well and then on the way home I was stuck in that nasty snow storm! YIKES! After being diverted to Fort Wayne, IN on Sunday, I traveled to Detroit then Louisville and then finally Atlanta on Monday night. Here are some pics from the weekend and then I'll show you the cards we made in the next few days! :)
My cousin Bobbi Jo & Aunt Debbie
My Grandma & my Mom
Grandma with Aunt Nancy & Bobbi Jo making cards

Mindy, her mom Teri, her sister Sarah, & Dawn making the first gift card.

Have a fab day!

Julz ;)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Julie, I'm giving you the Stylish Blogger Award! Visit my blog for details: http://createnstamp.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-feel-loved.html

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Great blog!! Now following you. Hope you will follow me too. www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com
Thanks, Norma