Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Blog Has Attitude! - Sally said so! ;)

Imagine my surprise this morning when I opened my laptop and found this great email from my fellow crafter Sally who gave me a blog award! ME! *doing the happy dance* I'm so honored that she would choose my blog! Sally has this incredible blog of her own and she's the one who created this awesome card in our team challenge for the Paper Works Blog in August!



Super cute, huh? I just adore it! Thank you so much Sally!!!! (((HUGS)))

Now in order to accept my award from Digi's with Attitude & collect my prize, I have a few items I must add. The first is three things about moi that makes me different from everyone else!

1. They call me 'Sunshine" at work b/c I tend to see things from the optimistic side and try to make the best of things! :)

2. I love to decorate for all the holidays - Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's, Easter, May Day - you name it, I decorate for it!

3. I'm a professional shopper! I can walk out of a store paying pennies for something that costs hundreds and HAVE! ;)

Now I need to nominate 5 blogs.

1. Michele - She rocks the coolest cards & projects! I just love everything she creates!

2. Becky - Her paper crafts are just gorgeous and so fresh looking!

3. Heather - Seeing all her fab My Digital Studio work just MADE me grab myself a copy so I could join in the fun!

4. Dawn McVey - Her style is just so lovely and unique!

5. Dawn Griffith - She always has these fantastic videos and tips for her followers!

Congrats ladies & thank you for providing fantastic inspiration daily! Click here to redeem your prize!

3 comments:

Heather Summers said...

Super sweet!!! Thank you so very much! I'll do my best to get on this one:) Thank you!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much!! I'm blown away by your sweet words :)
I'm so thrilled you thought of me!! :D

Inking Idaho said...

How nice of you Julz, thank you!
Becky