Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Puffy Box & Matching Card

When I saw the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge this week, I instantly fell in love with the picture! It's just gorgeous and I love the color combo!

I knew I wanted to make a card with a matching box for a gift but it took me a bit to figure out what kind of box. Luckily, I found a great tutorial for a Puffy Box on Splitcoaststampers.com. My ribbon is attached with Velcro so it's easily pulled off but can be placed back on with ease. ;)
The Mojo Monday crew had a great sketch challenge that fit my card perfectly!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Valentine Defined, Flight of the Butterfly
Accessories: Early Espresso Grograin Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Bigz Island Floral Die, Silver Glass Glitter, Tombow, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Velcro, brads
That's all I have time for today. I have to start work in a bit but I'd much rather stay and play! ;)
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

4 comments:

Allison said...

How fun! Great idea to use velcro on the ribbon. I also like the texture you added to the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

Cori said...

These are so adorable and how fun is that little box?! I love your projects!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

Darling little box and matching card! Love how you embossed the flowers. Great idea!! Thanks for playing along with us at the SCIC!!

Hands On said...

You are right. That is a wonderful little box. I really like your flowers. Very neat. Thanks for playing with SCIC.