Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HSSPTC50 Flower Bookmarks

I found the perfect challenge for these cute bookmarks I whipped up! Hand Stamped Sentiments has a great challenge using punches!


I love cute little bookmarks! I thought this page corner slipcover would be super cute especially for a gardening enthusiast!


Using my Big Shot, I diecut 2 flowers and leaves using the Bigz Island Floral Die. I spritzed them with some SMOOCH and then used some SNAIL adhesive to adhere just the top half of two flowers together. (The page will slip in between the two flowers to mark it.) I added some glitzy buttons and voila!

Supplies: All Stampin' Up! unless noted
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Celebrations Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Real Red
Stamp: Perfect Punches, Friends Rock
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Island Floral Die, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Brights Designer Buttons, Hemp Twine, Silver Glass Glitter, Sheer Gold Ribbon (non SU!), SMOOCH Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer & Gold Glow


Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

3 comments:

midnightstampingwithminnie said...

What a great and fun project to create. Hope you don't mind if I CASE it. I totally love it. I love the cheerful colors you used. Thank you for joining our Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up next -- please keep on participating in our challenges.

Kasey said...

Very clever Julz. totally cute too.

stampinbygenny said...

I love these! I've not seen this bookmark before. Great idea. I'll have to make some of these for my friends. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.