Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Creative Crew & A Winner!


New Year, New Challenges - The other day I happened to discover a group of challenges for Demos on splitcoaststampers.com. Then I discovered they were changing! :( I was a little worried until I saw this article then I was very happy! So now you'll be seeing more challenges from me using the challenges from the Creative Crew at SCS! But there's no set forum for them like the traditional challenges. Instead, you can search for them using the keywords in the labels section of my posts.

This is also my first submission for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge: Winter Blues #49. Such lovely blues!

Today I'm using the Create a Cupcake stamp set and Build a Cupcake Punch from the Occasions Mini that is out TODAY! YAY! (Email me if you want a copy!) This is definitely my fav set so far! Supplies: All Stampin' Up unless noted
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Paper: Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack in Brights
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point
Stamp: Create a Cupcake
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Build a Cupcake Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Skittles (non-SU!)

Chosen by Random.org, the winner of my blog candy post is.......................*drum roll*................


#4 - BONITA!!!!



Her comment: Becoming a follower. My resolution is to continue organizing my craft room until I get it "right." Like your use of Smooch. Thanks for blog candy offer.

Congrats Bonita! I wish I could get it "right" too! ;) I need my "vision" to come to life!
Please email me with your full name & address within one week so I can send out your prize!

Have a fab day!
Julz

2 comments:

stampinbygenny said...

Love how you used the candles from the cupcake punch. What a festive card! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

midnightstampingwithminnie said...

This is such a cute card. Now, I'm going to have to definitely buy the stamp set and punch. I really love this card. Thank you so much for joining us at HSS. Keep on participating. Happy New Year!