Friday, December 31, 2010

A Smooch for YOU & Happy New Year!



Can you believe it is the very last day of 2010? What a roller coaster this last year has been, huh? Scooter & I are staying close to home tonight as I have to work at 8a tomorrow morning. I've made my mom's fantastic Sauerkraut Balls (a New Year's Eve tradition in our house!) and have a yummy dessert baking for my hubby. What are your big plans?
My last post of the year is based off this post I saw on Becky Roberts' blog. I'm part of Becky's downline & I love receiving her blog posts every day! She has some fantastic creations! Definitely take a gander over there if you get a chance! These are little Post It holders! Cute, huh? I used two great new products (to me) on these - Smooch Spritz: sprayed on the red cardstock, and Smooch Pearlized Accent Inks: highlighting both of the butterflies.
Supplies: All Stampin' Up (unless noted)
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper: Candy Cane Designer Paper Series, Celebrations Designer Paper Series
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: For All You Do, Friends Rock
Accessories: Smooch Spritz, Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, mini Post It pads
How would you like to win your own Smooch set?
New Year, New SMOOCH for you! ;)
Here's how to enter:
1. Become a follower of my blog (to the right). If you're already a follower, great!
2. Leave me a comment telling me what your crafty resolutions are for the coming year!
You have until January 3 to enter. I'll draw a winner on January 4. That's it! Easy Peasy! ;) Good luck!
Stay safe tonight and Happy New Year!
Julz ;)

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Just wanted to stop by to wish you a very Happy New Year! My crafty resolution? Why do laundry when you can get inky! hahahaha do you think that will fly with my family??
Hugs!!

MrsK said...

Happy new year julz to you and your family chick!! my crafty resolution is to be light hearted about my work and not take it too seriously i am bad critic of my own work! LOL All the best for 2011! xx

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Julz! HAPPY NEW YEAR =) Great work on these post-it holders. I love the little butterfly and the shine the smooch makes. Hmm, I don't think I have a crafty resolution lol. I would really love to try and take on altering items and mini books...oh and maybe enter a challenge. Thanks and have a great 2011 !!!

Bonita said...

Becoming a follower. My resolution is to continue organizing my craft room until I get it "right." Like your use of Smooch. Thanks for blog candy offer.