Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to you!!!! I hope you're having a fantastic day celebrating with family and lots of love! I'm going solo today....well, not entirely! My dogs and cats are celebrating with me. Scooter's flying the friendly (not so with all that snow) skies today and will be home very late. We'll be celebrating Christmas with my in-laws later this week. So today, I'm feeling crafty and finally get to play a bit! ;)
I stamped the snowflakes in various colors on the Whisper White Cardstock and then cut an additional large snowflake out after embossing in Pear Pizzazz and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.

Challenges:
Colour Q Challenge 64: I substituted Pretty In Pink for Pink Pirouette.
Supplies: All Stampin' Up unless noted
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Stamps: Northern Hearts
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, (Non SU) American Crafts Mini Marks Christmas Rub-ons
Have a fantastic day!
Julz ;)

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute card!! I love it!

LeAnne said...

Aw, cute! I love that you stamped snowflakes in non-traditional colors! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful snowflakes! Thanks for plaing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks for using the sketch at Just Add Ink this week to create a gorgeous Christmas Card.

Tania M. Gould said...

Fab Christmas Card! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!