Thursday, December 9, 2010

MDS Embellish Challenge

When my nephew Lucas made his way into the world on July 1, we were all anxious to see him! My inlaws and I made our way to FL and all had the chance to spend time with him in his second week. My husband didn't get so lucky, but a few months later, was tricked into holding him. LOL He has an aversion to babies as they are so small. ;) Anyways, while he was talking to my SIL, his mom walked over to him and said, "Here, hold this for a minute." Without even realizing it, he grabbed the baby! He started laughing and kept yelling, "Somebody take this thing!" My SIL and I jumped over my BIL to get some pictures real quick. Pictures are another thing Scooter has an aversion to! LOL ;)
Anyways I thought these pictures would be perfect for a new challenge I found yesterday for Embellish Magazine. It's a color challenge using Cream, Brown, and a color of your choice! With my handy dandy My Digital Studio, I used Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Night of Navy. This challenge is sponsored by Canvas Corp.
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

The blue and the circles make this layout! Great job! Thanks for joining Embellish!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely layout, love those circles!