Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Us Girls

This is one of my favorite pics of my cousins Lori & Bobbi Jo (I'm in the center). This was taken at my nephew, Ashton's first birthday party almost three years ago. Sadly, last year Lori passed away from cancer but she shined with life and love until the very end! I decided to use this picture in my latest My Digital Studio Scrapbook project. The butterflies, sentiment, and ladybugs on the side are from the Garden Whimsy digital stamp set.

Challenges:


Have a fab day!
Julz ;)


6 comments:

A Little Less Useless said...

What a lovely page. Great use of the colours at Stamping Royalty. A lovely tribute to your friend, and the Garden Whimsy set just works perfectly.
Thanks for playing
Gardenia

Hands On said...

Love the butterflies. Great use of the colours. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

Georgeann Manning said...

Wow! What a pretty page! I love scrapbooking, and this is such a great use of that digital stamp! thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Sandra Farrell said...

What a cute layout. Great job with the colour combo. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Sharnee Torrents said...

THis is a gorgeous page!!! LOve all those butterflies and the colours are sooo pretty!!
SMiles Sharnee :0)

Mae Collins said...

What a lovely page and a tribute to your friend.