Friday, November 5, 2010

WMC29 Delightful Decorations


I've decided to make my Christmas cards in non-traditional colors this year. I really love this glittery Old Olive & Pretty in Pink combo!


The ornaments are embossed in Iridescent Ice and popped up with some Dimensionals. I just love the glittery touch this adds to the card! I used my Big Shot along with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder for the background and sponged on some Old Olive. Some 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and bows were the final touch!

Wee Memories has a great challenge once again this week - Free Your Creativity! It's anything goes! Love it! :)



Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon,
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive

I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post anything this weekend. My SIL and her family are in town again! We're all pitching in for a "pampering" day for my MIL for her birthday which is Monday.

Have a fab day!
Julz :0)

1 comment:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories! Hope you'll join us again! :)