Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Treat Box Card

This is one of the cutest projects I've seen so far this year! It's a card plus a treat box all in one AND it couldn't be simpler to make! Wanna make one of your own? Come join me on Sunday, November 21 for a Gift Stamp Camp where we'll be making one of these! Contact me for details!


I added a swirling ribbon treatment along with some Glass Glitter accents in the stars and on the tag. I also punched some holes to give the recipient a sneak peek of what's inside! ;) I placed some mini Reese's White Chocolate PB cups for a sweet treat! The box fits 4.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Real Red
Paper: Celebrations Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Glass Glitter, Whisper White Silk Ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
Tools: Crop-o-Dile, 1 3/4" Circle Punch


Have a fab day!
Julz


No comments: