Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shopping & the Online Spectacular Event

Whew! Black Friday was a kick, wasn't it? Did you head out to the stores to find some great bargains in the wee hours? I think my dear husband was throwing me to the wolves when he asked me to pick him up a laptop from Walmart. LOL I vowed last year was the first and last time I would ever do Walmart on Black Friday. Needless to say, I stood in line for him for 3.5 hours. Yes, 3.5 hours!!!! I even read a whole book from start to finish while I was sitting there! The things we do for our loved ones! ;)


The great thing about today and throughout the weekend are all the cyber sales! Don't forget the great Stampin' Up Online Spectacular Event going on through November 30! It's a great time to pick up items at 20-50% off! I picked up My Digital Studio software for 50% off! Plus I added the Scalloped Trim Border Punch and Friends Rock Bundle - Friends Rock Wood-Mount Stamp Set, Rockin' Stampin' Around Wheel, and Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter for 30% off! Can't beat these deals!

Click here to shop now!
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)


No comments: