Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MOJO164 Sweet Treats


Yay! My package from UPS arrived super early today! I just love it when that happens! Inside I had my Sweet Snowglobe Stamp, Silver Glass Glitter & Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Designer Paper! I've been itching all weekend to use that glitter! ;) Unfortunately, I didn't have any little candies to put in there but that mint patty fit perfectly!
This is my first time playing the Mojo Monday Challenge and I just love this sketch! Super cute, huh? :)



Supplies: All Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Paper: Specialty Designer Paper Candy Cane Christmas
Stamps: Sweet Snowglobe, Perfect Punches
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Sweet Treat Cup, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Silver Glass Glitter
Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

No comments: