Friday, October 22, 2010

Elegant Lines

Well howdy! Been awhile since I've regularly posted. For the past month and a half, I've been helping my FIL and spent most of the time at the hospital or doctor's appointments in between work. But today, I'm back and I'll do my best to post regularly again now that things have slowed down somewhat.



My Big Shot came in today! YAY! :p I've been waiting very (im)patiently for it to arrive so I'm very excited that it's finally here! Isn't the texture on this card just yummy?!?! I love it!





I've combined three challenges today:






Supplies: All Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Afterthoughts Set
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Elegant Lines, Whisper White 1/8" inch Taffeta Ribbon
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh you are going to have sooooo much fun with that Big Shot!! :) Your card is lovely and you did a great job working all those challenges in!

Ann said...

Love, love, love the texture you created! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Tammy said...

Beautiful textured card! I love my Big Shot and it's addicting! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

Lynnette said...

Awesome card! Way to go in combining challenges. Thanks for playing at the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge and best of luck:)

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card!!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!! Also have fun with your Big Shot!!!!