Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just for You!


Stampin' Celebration put together a great spooky challenge this week! However, I didn't order any Halloween Stamps from Stampin' Up! YIKES! I KNOW! What was I thinking?!?! ;) So instead, I've used this great color palate to create a little card for my MIL. Her birthday's coming up soon and this card will totally go along with the gift we've gotten for her!




I didn't have any colored ribbon handy so I decided to ink up the Whisper White Silk Ribbon in Pumpkin Pie.


Supplies from Stampin' Up:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Designer Paper: Patterns Paper Stack Brights Collection
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Stamps: Afterthoughts Set
Accessories: Big Shot, Sissix Bigz Island Floral, Textured Impressions Elegant Lines, Silver brads, Ornament Punch, Whisper White Silk Ribbon, Dimensionals, Redliner tape, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder


Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute card! I love how you took the color palate to make a non-Halloween card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!